Verner Brumley Mueller Parker
4311 Oak Lawn Ave., Suite 450
Dallas, TX 75219
Every family law matter, just like every person, is different. As such, Greg Beane provides each client with personalized attention throughout each step of the case. A careful listener, he focuses on his clients’ individual goals as he strives to obtain a favorable result.
Greg’s background in accounting and finance have helped him to lead clients through one of the most significant financial transactions of their lives while protecting and preserving their assets for the future. His logical and compassionate approach help guide his clients through the emotional turmoil of custody cases and give them the peace of mind to confidently make decisions that are in their children’s best interests.
Greg has successfully litigated complex cases involving property division, business valuations, reimbursement claims, multijurisdictional issues, separate property trusts, high conflict custody disputes, and enforcements.
Greg is collaboratively trained and is a member of the Collaborative Law Professionals of North Texas, where he is currently serving as the president. His skills in both litigation and collaborative law provide him with the knowledge and experience to determine which cases should be tried and which cases can be effectively settled.
Greg first began to be recognized for his litigation skills at the SMU Dedman School of Law, where he competed in and won mock trial competitions. He was also named to the Order of the Barristers, an honor which is bestowed to a maximum of 10 students per year.
Like all partners at VernerBrumley, Greg is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In addition to being active in the family law community, he is on the Board of Directors of the Collin County Young Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Young Community Partners of Dallas, an organization dedicated to the protection of abused and neglected children in the Dallas area.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Complex Property Division
- Premarital Agreements
- Litigation & Appeals
- Collaborative Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas, 2006
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. – May, 2006
- University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
- M.B.A. – August, 2003
- Major: Finance
- East Texas Baptist University
- B.B.A. – May, 1999
- Major: Accounting
Honors and Awards
- National Order of the Barristers
- Regional Finalist, 2006 ATLA Mock Trial Competition – Washington, D.C.
- 2005 Buffalo – Niagara Invitational Mock Trial Competition – Buffalo, NY
- Champion, Spring 2006 On-Campus Mock Trial Competition
- Champion, Summer 2005 Mock Trial Academy
- Runner-up, Spring 2005 On Campus Mock Trial Competition
- Semifinalist, 2005 Howie-Sweeney Moot Court Competition
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Collaborative Law Professionals of North Texas , President
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court
- Wood County Bar Association, 2006 – 2009
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Wood County Bar Association, Secretary, 2008 – 2009
- SMU Criminal Justice Clinic